Saturday, February 21, 2009

Desert Dirt Bike Riding Fun



Brrrrrrrrrrrr! It was cold last weekend in the desert! So cold, in fact, that when we left Marley's water out at night on accident, it turned into a frozen solid block! Randy thinks it had to get down to 25 degrees to freeze her water like that. Other than the cold weather, it was a fantastic weekend! We had so much fun riding and spending time with my sis, my bro-in-law, and my nephews (who are getting so good on their dirt bikes!) We all loved our time out there together. Despite the sub-arctic like temperatures, the skies were clear and the sun was out during the day helping to create perfect riding conditions. I had a blast following my nephews around on my dirt bike, which I am finally really comfortable on! We are taking another trip out to the desert in our home away from home next month. :) Oh, and guess what four legged animal LOVED the smells, dirt, and ability to roam around the desert? None other than our Marley-moo. She was in heaven!!

No comments:

Post a Comment