Monday, October 5, 2009

Back to School...Again!

I went back to school today after being out sick all last week. The to-do list I have right now is very long but I know I can get caught up in the next few days. I am really lucky to have a great aide and even a student teacher who works in our room 15 hours a week. Everyone was really supportive and encouraging in welcoming me back to school. 1/2 of my students were out sick today and one went home with a sore throat in the middle of the day- yikes! I just had 5 students in the afternoon. Something really must be going around! I talked to the health clerk at my school and she said her daughter had a similar experience and they were pretty sure she had the swine flu. Crazy!

Marley update: her ears look a little better but she is still desperately trying to avoid me whenever I have drops in my hands! She loved having her mama home all week when we were sick together.

Each day gets a little better and I am praying to be completely rid of this soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment