Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter

As of tomorrow at 2:35, Easter Break has officially arrived! 11 whole days off. What a blessing! And it is coming at just the right time. It is time for me to rest, replenish my patience, and get some stuff done around the house. I am really looking forward to it. One project I will be working on is uploading my photos to a website like Snapfish or Shutterfly, to back them up in case something ever happened to my computer or in case our house ever burns down. Weird to say that but since it just happened to someone at work, it's on my mind.

We are also looking forward to taking a short trip to the desert with my sis and her family. :)

I am so thankful for Jesus' beautiful gift that we will be celebrating this weekend. His sacrificial death on the cross has given us eternal life for all who believe. How amazing! He lives, He is King, and He wants to know each of us. I am so grateful for His love, His life, His death and resurrection, and the fact that I know Him and and known by Him. Wow!!! Incredible!

Blessings to you and your families this Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment