Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nesting

I believe nesting has begun! I'm cleaning out drawers, organizing, and thinking of a million things I want to do, get rid of or sort through. It's nice to have enough energy to accomplish some of these tasks. All the baby clothes I have so far are washed and put away. Baby hangers have been bought and things are hung up according to size. I look at these newborn outfits and can't imagine our baby will be so small. He might not fit into some of the teeny tiny things if he is a big baby. I was 9 pounds. Well, 8 pounds 15 1/2 ounces, but let's just call it 9 (for my mother's sake) and almost 21 inches long. Everyone comments on how they thought I looked like a 3 month old baby...ouch! So, all that to say, I am getting very excited to become a mom and to hold our little guy for the first time.

26 weeks, 5 days
Next appointment is on Monday, July 19th
We are loving the name Levi for now, but if you know us, that could change
That's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. I got the same comments about my little guy! He was pretty close to 9lbs too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting time for you guys! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete