Tuesday, May 22, 2012


My little man has quite the sweet heart. He loves his mama. He sometimes stops what he is doing, and if needed takes his paci out, to come give me a kiss. Today at Target he wanted to hug me and have me hold him instead of riding in the cart. He climbs up with me on the couch to snuggle and watch Curious George. At bedtime, he wants to be held and rocked, read to and loved on before being put in his crib for the night. "Thank you" is often on his lips, especially when I've just given him food. Whenever we say, "Let's pray" he reaches out to hold our hands. At the park with strangers or whenever we are with friends, he usually ends up trying to kiss another child. Now he also hits or pushes or doesn't want to share with other kids, but for the most part, he is a sweetie. I love my boy. I think he learned all of this sweetness from his daddy. I love them so!

No comments:

Post a Comment