Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My New Bedtime

My new bedtime is 8pm. I know, it's pathetic. My job is tiring. Seriously- I'm wiped. Here are a few things contributing to my tiredness:

I am getting up at 6am. During the summer, 6 was an hour I saw once a day.

I have 12 nose-picking, I mean lovely, wonderful, yet challenging 1st, 2nd and 3rd graders to teach/train/be patient with.

I am staying at work late to organize/prep/create/copy/laminate/etc.

I have countless parents/teachers/administrators to keep happy/off my back.

I have a class/speech/occupational therapy/adaptive PE/mainstreaming/inclusion schedule that makes me cross-eyed and is so overwhelming that I can only look at one line at a time.

I better go... it's past my (new) bedtime!

I forget how long it takes before the "beginning of the year craziness" is over. I am looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment