Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas

The weekend before... family gathering with my dad's side of the family. So fun to catch up with Aunts, Uncles, Cousins.

Christmas Eve/Christmas Day... the benefit of having our parents live only 3 miles away is that we get to go back and forth as much as we'd like to see them and other family members who drop by at different times throughout the day. It was nice to spend Christmas with our wonderful families.

The day after Christmas we headed out to the desert for some dirt bike riding fun. We had a blast with my sister, her husband and my super cool nephews. We were also able to spend some time with friends which was wonderful.

Now I am tired and my house needs to be cleaned, Christmas needs to be put away, Marley needs a bath, and I get to enjoy 5 more days off of work. I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment