Monday, March 9, 2009

Our Home

I haven't blogged about this yet, partly because I didn't want to jinx it, and partly because I didn't want to get my hopes up, but it's official! We are becoming homeowners!!! We have a verbal commitment from the bank (OK, it's verbal, but it's still pretty official) that they have chosen to accept our offer on a home. We are thrilled! It is a 4 bedroom, 2 bath home with a big, open kitchen/family room and a great view of the mountains from our backyard. It's in a great neighborhood with hiking/biking trails nearby. We love it!





2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That is so awesome!! I am really excited for you guys! The Kitchen is beautiful! What city is it in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! AMAZING! How exciting...you are such grown-ups :) I can't wait to come over when you are all settled in!!!

    ReplyDelete