Monday, March 30, 2009

Please Sign Here

Wow! My hand hurts! We just signed all of our loan documents. Since we read what we signed, it took over two hours. We are so glad to be done with all that signing! All we have left to do is wait for our loan to be funded (with no glitches hopefully) and then get the keys on Friday. Then it is on to the fun stuff... cleaning, painting, ripping out carpet, putting down floors, ripping out lots of overgrown landscaping, putting in RV access, moving our stuff out of our old place in to the new place, cleaning the old place, etc. etc. etc. This is all very exciting! :) Take a look at the paint colors I am choosing from... Cast your vote!


#1


#2



#3


#4


#5



The differences are subtle, but the colors are different. Ok, so it's so subtle it's ridiculous, but that is why I am having such a hard time. Seriously, tell me the color you like best. I need help!!! :)

5 comments: