Friday, July 17, 2009

Looking Forward to Hume Lake!

I LOVE looking forward to something, especially vacations! Randy and I will be gone for 2 weeks, first to Hume Lake, next to my Great Aunt's house near Sacramento, and then finally off to Tahoe for my sister's wedding. I can't wait!

Hume lake is one of the most peacful, relaxing vacations of all time. Randy's family has vacationed there together for over 50 years. We love Hume for it's beauty and simplicity. It truly is God's country. What we love the most, though, is all the family tries their best to make it to Hume so we have a chance to all be together. We leave for Hume next Saturday and will be there for a whole week. I am very excited! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are cute! I am so happy for you guys!! Love you my great friend!

    ReplyDelete