Thursday, September 1, 2011

Did God Really Give Us a Baby?











Our little cowboy will be turning 1 in a little over a month. How does that happen? How does time pass so quickly? Wow!



I am LOVING the stage Levi is in right now. He is a total rascal, but it is so fun to watch him learn, grow and develop. He is climbing on everything and walking quickly along the furniture. He will be walking soon, I'm sure. He chases Marley around the house; that poor dog can't get away from him anymore! He is dancing when music comes on. It is such a crack up! I didn't teach him that, yet all of a sudden, he is movin' and groovin' to the beat! Ha!


More updates on him when he turns 11 months in a few days...


I checked on him last night and came back to our room and told Randy, "Did God really give us a baby?" I have been his mother for almost a year and there are still times I am in shock at the incredible gift God has given us. I am amazed at God's creation of life and am so blessed to be a mom.


Randy and I do that from time to time... Something normal hits us as really strange/weird/crazy/wonderful etc. Like we are always saying, "How crazy is it that we have a big four-legged animal that is tame and lives with us in our house. She even sleeps in our room!" (On her own bed on the floor)


Here is a video of Levi climbing on a bench and one of him dancing a little. He normally moves more than this, but you will get the idea. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment