Friday, September 16, 2011

Favorite Bible Studies- Free Book!

I have been involved with some fantastic Bible/book studies in the past. Since Francis Chan was my pastor for 8+ years, AND because the books are so life-changing, convicting and powerful, I love Crazy Love and Forgotten God. If you haven't read these, I would highly recommend them. They are even better to study in a group.


Right now I am reading Revolution in World Missions (click here for a free copy!) by K.P Yohannan and The Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartian. Both have been challenging me and changing me.

I am reading through Jeremiah in the Bible right now. I am really looking forward to starting Chelsea Cameron's study based on Shepherding a Child's Heart in early October.

I'm planning on reading Big God by Britt Merrick soon.




Big God from Reality on Vimeo.

What Bible studies and books do you recommend?

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Francis Chan was your pastor??? That must have been incredible. I love his books. I also love Shepherding a Child's Heart. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post. I'll check in to a few of these books.

    ReplyDelete