Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Letter to Levi

My Dear Baby Levi,
Last night you let me hold you and you weren't trying to squirm, or reach for something, or get down. You just let me cuddle with you while you looked up at me with your curious blue/green eyes. I told you all about Jesus and how much He loves you. I told you how God loves us all so much that He sent His one and only Son Jesus to die on the cross for our sins. I told you that if you believe in Him, you will be in Heaven with Him one day. I told you how much I love you and that it is so hard to understand, but Jesus loves you so much more. As I told you these things, you never took your eyes off of me. You raised your eyebrows and acted so interested and curious. I know it's not possible, but it was almost as if you somehow understood and were excited about what I was telling you. My sweet baby, my little buddy, my precious son- I pray you come to know Jesus one day. I pray you would always be curious, excited and interested in knowing, loving and following your Savior. I pray everyday for you to grow up to be a follower of the King. I love you, Levi. I can't wait to tell you more about Him.
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment