Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ruby Jean

Would you please join me in praying for Cristin and John and their 2 boys today? She is 27 weeks pregnant and they just found out they lost their baby girl, Ruby Jean. They were expecting this since they learned Ruby has trisomy 18. My heart is so incredible heavy for them. I literally can not imagine having this be my reality. The ache and sting of death, expected or not, seems entirely too much to bare. I may not understand why; Why them? Why their baby girl? Why now? Why? BUT, it is not my place to understand. Isaiah 55:9 says, "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." I will never understand why, but I do know that God is faithful, loving and sovereign. He can be trusted with everything. He is a God of the mountain tops and the valleys. He is good. We can give Him our troubles and He will carry us. 1 Peter 5:7, "Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you." Psalm 55:22 "Cast all your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you. He will never let the righteous fall." Please be praying for this sweet family. They have been faithful to trust God and give Him the glory for their good times and bad. Their blog is called Rubies. Please visit and pray. Ruby Jean is in Heaven with our Savior. Blessed be the name of the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment